About Me

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Journey to Align

Hey peeps!

How did April go?

As usual, I have been mostly occupied with work, going around our different offices in the country and for various events, too. Owe you all my latest before and after collage, so here it is:


I'm now on my Additional Aligner set 7 of 11 and almost done refining my Invisalign treatment. Here's another current photo of my smile:


Straightening my teeth with Invisalign hasn't held me back even after more than a year of treatment. Invisalign aligners are so dynamic, effective, and removable. They're with me wherever I go and I can eat whatever I want since there are no diet restrictions with Invisalign!

Oh, we're less than a week away from Mother's Day. Did you get your moms their special gifts yet? You may want to consider finally giving your mom the best smile with Invisalign and flexible payment options are available. Contact Team Invisalign PH at 02 2242108 / 09088178380 / 09175561067 or sign-up at www.invisalign.ph/patient-sign-up to book a FREE INVISALIGN CONSULTATION for your mother with an Invisalign doctor! Ask away, too if you have any questions, alright?

I shall keep you all posted again 2 weeks from now when am on my 8th set of 11 Additional Aligners.

Praying for our country's peace and prosperity as well. Allow me to leave you all with this wonderful quote I found:

“If the 'Journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step' - that is prescribed to - ALIGN” 

No comments:

Post a Comment