About Me

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Additional Aligners, More Smilestones!

Hi everyone!

How's March been treating you?

As always, I have been out and about with work and other engagements, along with my Additional Aligners. Let me share my smilestones for the past month or so...

My Birthday Dinner with 1 of my best friends - February 27
@ the OGAWA Traditional Japanese Restaurant

Every cancer survivor has a story to tell. Meet my newly found Japanese friend Takeo Kudo, diagnosed with blood cancer. Truly a survivor in more ways than one . Thank you for sharing your story and for loving the Philippines. You are a big source of inspiration. - February 21
@ the 
Mabuhay Lounge, Mactan Airport Cebu

It's another year to dream, share, enjoy, to be proactive, productive and be a better person everyday. Thank you Lord for the gift of life. Without You I am nothing but with You, I have everything.
February 26 at 10:54pm

I just wanted to thank everyone who greeted and for the kind words on my birthday. I really appreciate the well wishes. May God bless you all! - February 28 at 2:24am

Baguio is also known as the "City of Sunflowers" - March 5 Session Road

Few days have passed since my birthday and it feels like I'm celebrating it all over again but this time, in a different location. Thank you Ann, Ms. Celia and Alleli!
- March 5 @ the 
Viscoz Restaurant and Cake Shop

Best wishes Roman and Rose! - March 6 @ the Baguio Country Club

Happening now --- Chalcedony Quartz Huddle and launch of G.A.M.E. Green Activities Made Easy ‪#‎activation2016‬ ‪#‎1caseaweekmakethatcalltoday - March 8
Prulife Uk Wynsum Corporate Plaza

Balik alindog program ‪#‎solopicseries2016‬ - March 18 @ Burnham park, City of Pines, Baguio City

Wind swept ‪#‎solopicseries2016‬ - March 19 @ the Bonifacio High Street

This is another milestone ... I am now a "parent" yahoo! - March 23
@ the 
Young Achievers' School of Caloocan, Inc.

I'm currently on my 7th week of Additional Aligners and halfway through wearing set 4 of 11. As usual, people don't even notice that I have my Invisalign aligners on. Isn't it great that I get to celebrate achievements at work, my birthday, travel, friends' weddings, and niece's graduation with my confident smile?

Celebrate your smilestones with a healthier smile and take advantage of booking that FREE INVISALIGN CONSULTATION! Maximize this long weekend and contact Team Invisalign PH at 09088178380 / 09175561067 or sign-up at www.invisalign.ph/patient-sign-up, so they can endorse you to a certified Invisalign dentist/orthodontist.

I've also heard of fake Invisaligns, so beware and know that others may be offered at a lower price but aren't Invisalign and the quality's bad. Remember that each Invisalign aligner has a serial number, is made of high-grade thermoplastic in the US, BPA-free and FDA-approved. Each Invisalign set is sealed in its own plastic container with the corresponding number, patient's, doctor's names, and they come in an Invisalign box; whereas we're unsure where those fake ones are even made and how they're handled or packed. Others that aren't Invisalign contain BPA which are harmful and smell like plastic. They also don't fit teeth well. On the other hand, Invisalign aligners are customized for each patient, so they fit perfectly right over one's teeth, like mine do. When in doubt, you may ask me or contact Team Invisalign PH, to be sure.

I'll update you all again in the next 2 weeks when on my 6th set of Additional Aligners.

Here's to an Enlightened Holy Week and Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment