About Me

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Locking-in My New Smile with Vivera Retainers!

Hi guys!

How's the month of May doing for you all so far?

Guess what? I have good news! 3 actually. Lol!
1. I'm finally done with my Invisalign treatment!
2. I've been wearing my new Vivera retainers since last week!
3. I'm in Japan now!
Please bear with my exclamations since I've been so happy. What a way to celebrate my new and improved smile, right?


Fuji apples + Fuji mountain = Fujilishiously fun!#experiencejapan2016 #solopicseries2016— at Saiko Iyashino-Sato Nenba

The Meiji Emperor enjoyed wine with his meals. The barrels of wine that line the entrance road to Meiji Shrine were gifts to the Emperor from wineries in Bourgogne in France. #historytour#solopicseries2016 @ Meiji Jingu

Good evening ma'm and sir!!! Dito po pasok lang mura ang steak!‪#‎experiencejapan2016‬ ‪#‎solopicseries2016‬ @ Tokyo Shinjuku


Tasukete! Challenging to ha!!! ‪#‎solopicseries2016‬ ‪#‎experiencejapan2016‬
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Komban-wa! ‪#‎solopicseries2016‬ ‪#‎experiencejapan2016‬ @ Tokyo Shinjuku

After my latest consultation with my Invisalign dentist, she already noticed that my teeth have already been further straightened with the Additional Aligners and recommended that we order my Vivera retainers to maintain my new smile, so she did. The Vivera retainers were already included in my Invisalign package when I decided to pursue with the treatment late 2014. For Invisalign patients like me, ordering the Viveras are easy since the doctor can just order them based on the last aligner set worn. Invisalign's so high-tech with their unique ClinCheck 3D program of our treatments.

For non-Invisalign patients, don't fret since after your treatment with those traditional metal braces, Vivera retainers are a superior option instead of using metal wire retainers, aside from the fact that the price in the Philippines is very competitive compared to in other countries. Contact Team Invisalign PH at 02 2242108 / 09088178380 / 09175561067 or sign-up at www.invisalign.ph/patient-sign-up to book a FREE INVISALIGN CONSULTATION with an Invisalign doctor. For Invisalign, I've also seen some Facebook ads of doctors who offer discounts/promos, as well as credit card installment payment options, so you may want to take advantage of those while they're still valid. The Invisalign PH Team can connect you to an Invisalign-trained doctor and help get a good deal.

Vivera retainers come in 3 sets to be used every few months.
Here's some more information on Vivera retainers:

After more than a year of my Invisalign Full treatment (Additional Aligners included, package with Viveras), this has all been truly worth it! Before I learned about Invisalign, didn't know that I can straighten my teeth without pain. Invisalign literally erased my fear of going to the dentist. A big thank you to Invisalign, my dentist, and the Invisalign PH Team for taking such good care of me since I began my Journey.

You would like to start your Invisalign Journey, too, huh? Hope you find my blog informative, feel free to go through my previous entries and don't hesitate to ask me for any questions.

“Some journeys don't have endings, they lead to new beginnings. These are the journeys that lead to great adventures!”
― Alex Haditaghi

No comments:

Post a Comment