About Me

Monday, July 20, 2015

More Than 3 Months To Go!

Hi guys!

More than 3 months to go before my Invisalign treatment's complete! I can't wait for the day until my treatment's done!

I've noticed that I don't have any stains on my teeth. I'm not saying that my teeth are sparkly white, but I drink tea and coffee. Using Invisalign has definitely improved my oral health with regular cleaning. I'm really happy with my Invisalign journey!
Here are some before and after comparison photos for you to see...


Shown above are my Invisalign results within 8 1/2 months and 17 trays of treatment. My fabulous Invisalign dentist always listens to my concerns and addresses them! I am truly a happy man and Invisalign patient!

Do you also notice how much whiter my teeth are now? I think that is purely from changing my brushing habits from twice a day to brushing after every meal, snack, and drink/s.

I will update you all again in the next 2 weeks with some more photos once I change to set 19/25 to show how my progress is going.

Thank you for reading and following me on this amazing Invisalign journey to straight and healthier teeth! 

Sign-up here for more info. and updates on Invisalign: www.invisalign.ph/patient-sign-up

No comments:

Post a Comment