About Me

Monday, September 7, 2015

Less Than 2 Months To Go!

Hey everyone! I'm finally able to blog again about my Invisalign journey since I was extremely busy with work, going around the country at our different offices.

As promised, here are a couple of pictures that were recently taken that show off my straighter teeth and smile progress with Invisalign...


Fun Movie Night with Colleagues

I'm Harry Potter Mapangpanggap! Lol!

Fun with Colleagues at our Ortigas Office

Since I have completed most of my trays, I have been wearing my aligner set 22/25. I only take out my Invisalign aligners when I brush my teeth, eat, and drink liquids other than cold/normal water. My Invisalign treatment has truly been working out great! I love being able to smile without being self conscious. Out of habit, I sometimes do still think twice when am about to laugh in a group or smile at someone, then remember I don't have to worry about my teeth anymore unlike before and smile even wider! Don't you notice in my latest photos above and that my teeth are even straighter than before?

I am really happy with my Invisalign treatment's progress and highly recommend this to anyone deciding to use this fantastic treatment, too! www.invisalign.ph/patient-sign-up - I shall update you all again in the next 2 weeks when I'll be on set 23/25 to show how my progress is going.

Any questions about Invisalign? Just ask away!

5 comments:

  1. What is the original appearance of your teeth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! You can see my originally misaligned teeth when I posted that photo again in my last July blog entry here...

      Delete
  2. Hi!! Just wanna know how much it cost? Im considering to get one but im not sure if i could afford it or not. *sad*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lana! It depends on the case, so you may contact an Invisalign doctor near you: www.invisalign.ph/find-a-doctor

      Delete
  3. I know the cost is different per case, but around how much did your treatment cost?

    ReplyDelete