About Me

Monday, July 6, 2015

My Tray 17/25 Update

Hey guys!

As I move on to another set of aligners, the routine doesn't change and it's all very much the same. I rarely see my Invisalign dentist and mostly take charge of carrying on with the treatment. It's nice and simple.

Invisalign never gets in the way of my travels for work.

The exciting news is that I am more than half way through my treatment! I say finally like it has taken forever but it has actually just flown by quite fast. Either way, I am still so happy that it will only take about 4 months more until my Invisalign treatment's done.

My current aligner set 17 is tight which proves that they're all working as they should.
It's interesting how at the beginning of my treatment, the end results and tray 25/25 seemed so far off. I was so aware and conscious of speaking while wearing them, but once I got used to using Invisalign after a couple of weeks, I honestly forget about it sometimes and have stopped thinking about them so much. That's why I can't complain since Invisalign has become normal to me and can honestly say that I have enjoyed this treatment.

Who would have thought that about "invisible braces"?! Invisalign is DIFFERENT and I am so blessed to have made the clear choice. I am so grateful and pleased with the whole Invisalign process.

I remember that about 10 years ago, I consulted a dentist for veneers. Luckily, it was far too expensive and I never pursued them, which I am now very happy about. I wanted a "quick fix" and didn't know of any other way other than the big metal braces. Once you have veneers, though, they shave down your real teeth to almost nothing. I am now sitting here with my real teeth, more aligned than before, how I want them to be, without causing any damage to my real teeth and without worrying about a veneer popping off. Not to mention the expense of having them fixed. I wish the dentist I consulted at that time told me about Invisalign as I would have straightened my teeth with these invisible aligners a long time ago, but I suppose am actually very lucky to be here now with straighter teeth!

5-10 years ago, Invisalign wasn't as well known as it is now here in the Philippines. I hope that more Philippine dentists and orthodontists recommend Invisalign to people like me, whose teeth are healthy, CAN be straightened conveniently and in a non-invasive way. The latest innovations with Align Technology's investments in orthodontic Research & Technology continue to improve Invisalign even for severe cases.

I hope my blog has helped anyone out there thinking of their options with improving their teeth and smile. I will update again about 2 weeks with my Invisalign treatment progress, including some before and after photos!

 Visit the website www.invisalign.ph for more info. and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment