About Me

Monday, April 13, 2015

My Summer Photos

Hey everyone! How's your summer so far?

Holy week in my hometown of Samal Island, Davao was fantastic with my best friends - we had such a good time. I have bigger smiles now that my teeth are being straightened with Invisalign! It's been four months into my treatment - have you noticed that I have a more relaxed smile, without worrying in photos. I have been able to take lots of cheesy pictures and will take more during my Invisalign treatment!




Can I be in the next Invisalign summer social media ad? Lol!




My Invisalign dentist noted improvements in my maloclussion during my last consultation with her. Here's a photo of me below having coffee with her at a lovely cafe in Makati. With my busy schedule, I am unable to see my Invisalign doctor often for consultations, but with Invisalign it is not a problem. Invisalign consultations can be done every 2 months. I am in contact with my Invisalign dentist by email and mobile anyway, so I keep her updated with my compliance and diligent use of the aligners to ensure proper treatment.


I always remember to pop out my aligners before drinking liquids other than water (not including hot water), too, so as not to stain them.

Again, with Invisalign, there are no diet restrictions, so I can eat whatever i want!



Pinakbet pizza only in Paoay!
 

The last 2 photos above were just taken last week in Laoag, Ilocos when I was there for work with colleagues. Invisalign truly doesn't get in the way of my career and travels.

As I write this 3rd blog entry of mine, I notice that have already had more than 600 views here. On my 4th blog entry in the next 2 weeks, I hope to have 1000 views, so keep sharing my blog (entry/ies) and feel free to ask me any questions about Invisalign (treatment). I am more than happy to share my InvisaLife experience here in the Philippines.


Salamat and have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jaysen! Yes, Invisalign can also treat cross-bites. The price depends on the case, so better talaga to have a consultation 1st with an Invisalign doctor provider here in the Philippines. You can find 1 near you on the website page www.invisalign.ph/find-a-doctor - Happy Weekend! :D

      Delete