About Me

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

My Invisalign Treatment Continues

Hi! How's everyone doing in this Philippine summer heat?


I am now wearing a new set of aligners and am currently more than 4 months into my treatment. I am very happy that my teeth movements are slowly, but surely taking place!
 
To give you my honest opinion, I found that the 1st few days of treatment were quite hard, trying to get used to the feel of the aligners in my mouth and adjusting to how I spoke while wearing them. I had a lisp for the first few days and removing the aligners was a little uncomfortable. After some time, the aligners slid on and off easily without the need for a mirror or any pressure at all. I honestly forget that I'm wearing them sometimes! I am so pleased and the treatment has been much easier.
 
I was really surprised that many people, colleagues, friends, and family, did not notice them at all unless I asked them to see if they notice that I was wearing Invisalign! Even when I did, some people assumed that I was wearing lingual braces (behind the teeth).
 
I will be transitioning to another set of aligners in the next 2 weeks. Every time I change to a new set of aligners, I always expect the tightness and difficultly of getting them off for the 1st few days. I have been totally used to wearing the aligners.
 
Expect more updates from me very soon and feel free to ask questions. My blog's just about to reach 1000 views.  Please keep sharing this blog so more Filipinos can learn about Invisalign. Thanks to everyone for all your help!
 
Any plans for the upcoming Labor Day Weekend, aside from rooting for our very own Pacquiao? Have a good one and bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. hi! how much did you spent on your invisalign treatment? and how often do you visit your dentist? btw, i'm also planning to get invisalign treatment, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jesusa and that's great! Based on my specific case, I got the Invisalign Full treatment and the Additional Aligners are included to further refine/straighten my teeth. The last time I visited by Invisalign dentist was actually end of January when I got my Additional Aligners but communicate with her by email and mobile since have a hectic schedule with many work trips all over the country. Invisalign's truly awesome because unlike those traditional painful metal braces, regular adjustments aren't needed. The Invisalign Treatment Plan's already done by the Invisalign doctor before manufacturing of the series of customized aligners. Book your initial Free Invisalign Consultation with 1 of our Invisalign doctors here in the Philippines to know your specific dental condition and flexible payment options are available: www.invisalign.ph/patient-sign-up - All the best and let me/us know how your Invisalign Journey goes!

      Delete