About Me

Friday, March 20, 2015

My ClinCheck 3D Treatment Plan Video and More!

Hi guys! How's everyone doing? Thanks to all of you for taking interest in my Invisalign journey and I'm happy to share my race to straight teeth.
 
Remember that I mentioned in my 1st blog entry Invisalign's ClinCheck 3D Treatment Plan Program? Let me show you my ClinCheck Video:



As you can see, this video shows the stages of my treatment in fast-forward. It's amazing how Invisalign can do this, right? It makes a difference knowing what the end result will be and I think they look great, don't you agree? This shows that almost anything is possible with an Invisalign Doctor Provider.

When I started my Invisalign treatment in November, I had to adjust only for a few days, but since then have already gotten used to it. I use my Invisalign aligners most of the day and while sleeping, only taking them out when I eat, drink liquids other than (cold) water, and during large public-speaking engagements. The Invisalign blue plastic storage case is very handy, portable, and keeps the aligners safe in my "messenger" bag. My Invisalign aligners are customized for me - they fit perfectly and are comfortable. They're very easy to clean with (running) water and some toothpaste. Since the 1st month of using Invisalign in December, I've already felt it working to straighten my teeth, and noticed gradual improvements while changing my set of aligners every 2 weeks. Do you agree that I am on my way to having a perfect smile?
 
 

1st 2 weeks of Invisalign treatment
 
Chinese New Year (a few months on my Invisalign treatment)
 

 
The red case above is for my old/used set of aligners when changing to the new ones. The white thing is a chewie which helps attach my aligners in place when I put them on. I bite on the soft cylindrical chewie to make sure that the aligners fit my teeth well.
 
I travel a lot for work, leisure, and regularly return to my hometown of Davao. Despite a lot of things going on in my life, Invisalign doesn't get in the way and it gradually straightens my teeth without most people even noticing that I have them on. Most of all, I can eat whatever I want! : ) Invisalign is life changing - from my daily routine to the way I interact with people. I am now more conscious with my oral health, my disposition changed the way I see things, knowing that I can confidently smile without any hesitation. There is definitely more to it than just a set of aligners.


 




 

By the way, I learned that Invisalign PH has a Debonding Promo this March, so I highly recommend those of you in metal braces to switch to Invisalign now to avail of up to 20% discount! Here's their Facebook ad post for more details and updated website page www.invisalign.ph/find-a-doctor:
 
 
If anyone following my progress has any questions at all, please feel free to ask, as I am more than happy to reply. Bye for now and I'll keep you posted on my progress in the next two weeks!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment