About Me

Monday, February 1, 2016

Lucky Me With Additional Aligners!

Hi peeps!

My Additional Aligners finally arrived here in Manila Tuesday morning last week and I got them Friday!

I feel naked without my Invisalign. So happy to have my 3rd box!!! : )smile emoticon‪#‎happykidhere‬ ‪#‎proudinvisalignuser‬

I missed using Invisalign a lot since didn't use it for more than a month after completing my treatment with 2 boxes of aligners. Now, I have 11 sets of Additional Aligners instead and having been using my 1st set, breaking them in since, to further align my teeth in more accurate detail, as previously mentioned in my past blog entry/ies. Great for a year or more of Invisalign treatment, right?

See my photo June 15, 2014 BEFORE I started Invisalign treatment and photo last December 4, 2015 AFTER treatment (before my Additional Aligners).

A big thanks to Invisalign, my colleagues, friends, and family for their compliments about my improved smile (straighter teeth)! Many of my colleagues and friends have been asking about Invisalign. I've referred them to my Invisalign dentist. I'm sure you're interested in Invisalign as well to straighten your teeth, correct your bites (deep-bite, overbite, under-bite) or your loved ones'. Chat with me, book your FREE INVISALIGN CONSULTATION at www.invisalign.ph/patient-sign-up or call Team Invisalign PH at 2242108 / 09088178380 / 09173098380 / 09175561067!

I'll update you all again in 2 weeks when I change to my 2nd set of Additional Aligners. Wishing each of you all the luck and a Happy Lunar New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Hi rainier, congrats on your winning smile. Did you have to pay additional for the new set? Or payment is inclusive of everything to get you perfectly aligned teeth? May I ask your overall cost with breakdown? I believe you missed this important detail to give a complete review. I understand cost differs for everyone, but I'm interested to know from your experience. Thanks and more power.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning and thank you! In my previous blog entry last month, I actually mentioned that For Invisalign® Full (like mine) and Invisalign® Teen, Additional Aligners are already included in the price paid for. Awesome, right? My 2 boxes of Invisalign Full aligners lasted for a year of treatment initially. Contact Team Invisalign PH, so they can book your Free Invisalign Consultation to best assess your specific case for the cost. ;) Thanks again and happy weekend!

      Delete