About Me

Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year, Happy New Me!

Happy New Year, everyone!

    January 1 @ Boracay - Be happy, make 2016 your best year! It starts when you make that call today! ‪#‎activation2016‬ ‪#‎greenactivity2016‬ ‪#‎solopicseries

Thank you for touching my life in 2015, especially to Invisalign for my new and confident smile!

After my last blog entry during the 1st week of December, I had a consultation with my Invisalign dentist again early Friday night that week and had new photos of my teeth taken, required for Additional Aligners. Like i said before, it's an option to order a new set of aligners typically during the final few stages of treatment if further tooth movement is needed in order to meet the original treatment goals in more accurate detail. For Invisalign® Full (like mine) and Invisalign® Teen, Additional Aligners are already included in the price paid for. Great, right?


December 4, 2015 @ Fort Legend Tower, BGC #‎christmas2015‬ ‪#‎Christmastreefascinationseries‬ ‪#‎solopicseries

I wasn't able to anticipate that would be extra busy in December but am grateful for all the blessings, strengthened relationships with colleagues, friends, and family...


December 7, 2015 @ City of Dreams #‎pruwintersafari‬ ‪#‎christmas2015‬ #‎solopicseries


    o ayan ha. Close up.

Aside from my new smile, from Makati CBD, I also moved to our new office in BGC!


December 9, 2015 #‎christmas2015‬ ‪#‎solopicseries


December 26, 2015 @ Shangri-la Mall - Thank you for making my 2015 meaningful and colorful! Indeed, the greatest gift is found in the hearts of family and true friends. ‪#‎Christmastreefascinationseries‬ ‪#‎solopicseries‬ ‪#‎christmas2015‬


December 30, 2015 @ Boracay - Hanglakeng Santa hat naman nyeto!

January 1, 2016 @ White House Beach Resort, Boracay - Thank you 2015! ...Bring it on 2016!!! ‪#‎activation2016‬ ‪#‎solopicseries

January 1 @ Two Seasons Boracay Resort - First day of the year and the sun is up! Lets's be energized and get activated ‪#‎activation2016‬ ‪#‎solopicseries‬

January 2 @ Boracay - A new beginning...with many exciting things ahead! ‪#‎solopicseries‬ ‪#‎firstweekend

Exciting indeed! I learned from my Invisalign dentist this morning that she just approved my new ClinCheck Invisalign Treatment Plan for Additional Aligners and they'll arrive in 2-3 weeks. Major changes to my teeth alignment already happened last year during my Invisalign Full Treatment, so the Additional Aligners are to further align my teeth in more accurate detail, especially for my lower teeth. I will have 8 sets of additional aligners, so actually can't wait since have been on a break of using Invisalign and miss them. Lol! Fantastic for a year or more of treatment, don't you think?

I've been more than confident to tackle this new year, especially at work! How 'bout you? What will you do this 2016 to smile more and be more confident? Feel free to call Team Invisalign PH at 2242108 / 09088178380 / 09173091384 / 09175561067 to book your FREE INVISALIGN CONSULTATION!

Be happy and I'll update you all again in 2-3 weeks as soon as my Additional Aligners arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment