About Me

Friday, November 6, 2015

Refinements / Vivera Retainers? Here I Come!

Hey everyone! How are you all doing?

It's been a year since I began my Invisalign Journey and as have been saying, very happy with the results. Don't you agree?


I am still wearing my last set of aligners and although have been in contact with my Invisalign dentist, have not been able to see her yet again. She did advise me though that as soon as will be able to assess my treatment's progress, will determine if I need refinements or can already maintain my currently straightened teeth with Invisalign's own retainers Vivera.

The Vivera retainers are 30% harder than the regular Invisalign aligners. If you've already straightened your teeth with traditional metal braces and are currently maintaining your progress with metal retainers, can opt for Invisalign's Vivera retainers instead. Wouldn't you want to get rid of those wires already? Maintaining straight teeth with Vivera retainers is definitely the best way to go, so I know that am in great hands whether will have refinements to further straighten my teeth in more detail or maintain my already straight teeth with Viveras.

By the way, have you already taken advantage of the current DeBond Promo? If not yet, avail of the 25% discount already when you switch to Invisalign before their offer ends!


Book your Invisalign Consultation with your dentist or orthodontist. www.invisalign.ph/patient-sign-up
Contact Team Invisalign PH at 2242108 / 09088178380 / 09173091384 / 09175561067

I'll keep you all posted again in the next 2 weeks. Thanks for tuning in, guys and be safe!


(Offer valid until 11/30/15.)

No comments:

Post a Comment