About Me

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

My Early Christmas: Now On My Last Aligner Set!

Hi everyone! Christmas came early for me this year and I'm now on my last set of aligners!

I am very happy with my Invisalign treatment and need to see my dentist provider real soon!


I still have not seen my Invisalign dentist again but been in touch with her recently by email and mobile. On my upcoming consultation with her, I need to have some cleaning done. Most importantly, she needs to assess the final outcome of my Invisalign treatment and if it is according to the correct standards. I should also find out if will need to undergo refinement.

Refinement is an option to order additional aligners typically during the final few stages of treatment if further tooth movement is needed in order to meet the original treatment goals in more accurate detail. For Invisalign® Full (like mine) and Invisalign® Teen, refinements are already included in the price paid for. For any refinements, new photos are required and new impression(s) or intra-oral scan(s) are optional but recommended if the last aligner does not fully adapt to the teeth. Thank goodness my last aligner set fits my teeth perfectly as seen in my photo above, so if I'll do need refinement, must only have new photos taken, then the Invisalign program can just create my refinement aligner set based on my last one.

As always, I will update you all in 2 weeks time after am done with this final set!
So exciting!

Oh, before I forget, one more thing to get really excited about as well is the current De-Bond Promo that's been back and even better! For those of you currently in pain with those traditional metal braces, you can get a 25% discount if you switch to Invisalign! Isn't that great? All you need to do is...
1. Get an Invisalign Consultation from a doctor provider near you www.invisalign.ph/find-a-doctor and 2. Confirm your Invisalign Treatment.


Switch and Save now!



(Offer valid until 11/30/15.)

No comments:

Post a Comment